- Visualize Your Imagination
- International pattern of Education Liberal Arts Approach
- Workshops by Technical experts
- Industry Mentorship Programmes
- Internship Training with Reputed organisations
- International training workshops
- Projects with Industry Professionals
- An Opportunity to Excel in The World of Interior Design
- Summer Internship with 6 months training in the industry
- NurTuring Fashion With A Passion
- 15% growth expected in the Indian Fashion Industry
- International Accreditation
- Indian Luxury retail market grows by 25% every year
- Curriculum at per Industry standards.
- ndustry centric Academic Environment
- Inter Disciplinary Learning Methods.
|M.A. in Design
||10+2+3 From any Stream with Min. 50% in Aggregate From any Recognised Board/University.
||Submit the Application Form duly filled in along with 3 passport size photographs. The admission to this program is contingent on an extensive interview process. The interview process is of exploratory nature where the panels seeks out the strengths of each candidate and tries to match the profile of the prospective candidate to the course.
|Fee for 2016-2017
Fees (2018 Updating Soon)
||Net tuition fee per annum (post scholarship)
|>50% and < 60%
|Specializations Offered, Click To View More →
ASU has learned faculty, highly qualified with industrial experience. Read More...